Concrete driveways and turf driveways aren’t futuristic concepts, they are already here, and they are in high demand. At Cricket Turf, we provide our valued customers with long lasting and durable driveways made from concrete and artificial turf. They are so appealing because of their design and low maintenance qualities.
Let’s look at some other benefits of having these driveways:
- Durability: Concrete is extremely weather resistant. A concrete driveway can withstand even the harshest of climates, and the heaviest trucks, semis, and cars.
- Safety: Concrete has a smooth finish, and it offers better skid resistance.
- Low-cost: Concrete is an economical solution. It’s easy to make and dries quickly, so you’ll be able to use it almost immediately.
- Easy installation: Artificial grass driveways are easy to install, and can be used immediately. You don’t even have to worry if your surface is uneven, as the grid system takes care of what’s underneath the driveway.
- Easy maintenance: Maintenance is minimal; you just have to occasionally vacuum your turf driveway and pressure wash it every couple of years.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Artificial grass driveways give your home a welcoming look.
As you can see, both driveways have their own benefits. All that’s left for you to do is choose the one that will work best for you!
Enhance the appearance of your commercial property or home by calling (786) 565-6915 or choose your location bellow.